Gold Coast Airport
Gold Coast Airport at Coolangatta is one of Australia’s fastest growing airports and is the 5th busiest international airport in Australia.
- Over 350 direct flights a week across Asia- Pacific connecting on to the Americas and Europe.
- Daily non-stop flights from all major Australian cities including over 15 flights per day from Melbourne and 25 from Sydney.
Brisbane Airport to Gold Coast Convention Centre
- 41 domestic destinations served by 7 carriers.
- BNE Domestic has an average of 3,750 flights per week.
- 28 international destinations served by 23 carriers (Europe, Americas, Asia-Oceania)
- BNE International has an average of 588 flights per week.
Directions from the Brisbane Airport to the Gold Coast Convention Centre
Light Rail Services
The 13-kilometre light rail corridor connects the Gold Coast University Hospital and Griffith University (Health and Knowledge precinct) to the fast growing commercial, retail, and recreational centres of Southport, Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach. It also connects directly to rail services to Brisbane and Brisbane airport.
The Gold Coast light rail provides delegates with a world-class public transport network and offers an economical new Conference Delegate 3-day pass for $12AUD ($9.00USD).
The light rail corridor services and connects the new Gold Coast University Hospital and Griffith University (Health and Knowledge precinct) to the fast growing commercial, retail and recreational centres of Southport, Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach. It also connects to heavy rail to Brisbane and Brisbane Airport at Helensvale station.
There are 18 stations along the corridor, with high-quality bus interchanges to Southport and Broadbeach.
The Gold Coast light rail provides delegates with a world-class public transport network providing unlimited travel on the light rail and the city bus system.
EVENT CARD FOR CONFERENCE DELEGATES
|Price||$12 AUD for 3 days with the option of $4 AUD per each added day|
|Number of days||Minimum 3 - Maximum 8 days unlimited travel|
|Minimum purchase quantity||50 cards per order|
|Order lead time||4 weeks|
|Card expiry||Set to 2 days post-event|