IJCNN 2023 Travel Grants Program
*You can only apply to one grant, please decide between the INNS or the CIS grant, you cannot apply to both.
The International Neural Network Society (INNS) is pleased to announce the continuation of its Travel Grants Program for students and early career researchers attending IJCNN 2023 to be held in Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre, Queensland, Australia during June 18-23, 2023. The IJCNN-2023 Travel Grants Program is sponsored in full by the International Neural Network Society.
Applicants must submit the IJCNN Travel Grant Application Form and upload accompanying documents, no later than 21 April 2023, anywhere on earth.
A decision will be sent by May 2023.
- The applicant must be a full-time student at an accredited program
- The applicant must be the first (primary) author of an accepted paper
- The applicant must register and attend the conference to present the accepted paper
- Applicants must be INNS members or student members in order to submit an application
The documents to be uploaded must include:
- proof or copy of a valid current student-ID
- a statement, no more than 1000 characters, as to why you are seeking a travel grant from INNS
- a letter of support from the applicant’s advisor or department chair
If you are awarded a grant, you will be required to confirm the acceptance. Failure to do so shall result in a loss of the grant!
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.